Residential Lettings & Property ManagementWe are able to offer a full range of services which can be tailored to suit an individual landlord’s needs.
These range from a simple tenant introduction to our comprehensive full management service including rent collection and all legal compliance.
In addition to sourcing well vetted and fully referenced tenants our management services also include:
- Preparation of professional legally checked & verified tenancy agreements tailored to suit the landlords needs as governed under the Housing Act.
- Arranging for the preparation of video graphic inventories and schedule of condition reports
- Collection of rent with prompt onward transmission to landlords.
- Arrangement of Gas & Electrical certificates, along with the need to comply with legislation concerning carbon monoxide detectors and smoke alarms within homes that are let.
- Reading of meters followed by the subsequent notification of utility suppliers and liaison with local authorities.
- Lodgement of tenants deposit and its return at the end of the tenancy. Handling any disputes surrounding any dilapidation that may arise.
- Arranging and carrying out mid-term interim inspections and check-out appointments at the end of the tenancy.
- Coordinating maintenance works to ensure the up keep of the property - safeguarding your investment.
- Reviewing rent received and regular advice on how to maximise returns.
- Providing up to date information and tracking performance of capital appreciation.
- Advice on the acquisition of property for the purpose of buying to let.
- Service of Notice to tenants in line with the terms of the Housing Act.
- Guidance on all aspects of letting residential property.
- Full back-up and support of a professional agent.
To find out more or request a copy of our guide to professional letting then please do get in touch.